MOTIVATION FOR TEENS

I am Vaibhav .To be honest ,I don't like reading books ,but my father always used to say reading books is very good HABIT. He used to say books are best friends of a person, which can guide you in correct way.  One day my father took me to a book store and he gave me a book named THE 7 HABIT HIGHILY  EFFECTIVE TEENAGERS written by SEAN COVEY . Few days past ,l just looked at the book and always I fall asleep. Days past away and one day I thought let's give it a try ,and I started reading it . I was AMAZED and it was very INTERESTING. 

I am here to  share  7 HABIT  which can be BENEFICIAL  for you  and your  life......

The 7 effective habit are :-
1.      Be proactive 

2.      Begin with the end in mind 

3.      Put first thing first 

4.      Think win - win 

5.       Seek first to understand then to be understood 

6.       Synergiz

7.      Sharpen the saw 

                             THANK YOU
              And be linked with my blogs

Comments